From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2015 5:20 PM
To: JFW List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] windows 7 shutdown sound

I have not toyed with it but this is how I changed it in previous versions of
windows. I do not see how it will not work.
I found the wav file that I wanted to use and changed the name to windows
shutdown new.wav Then placed it into windows media folder Located the windows
shutdown.wav and renamed to windows shutdown old.wav Then renamed windows
shutdown new.wav to windows shutdown.wav I am getting ready to go out will try
it when I get back home. Have to locate the wav file that I want to use.After
some computer frustration the toilet flush worked great for me.

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R For answers to frequently
asked questions about this list visit: