From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Bob Edenhofer
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2015 7:05 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Bulk] [JAWS-Users] Jaws and windows 10!

Rick my friend? I didn’t misunderstand you at all! all I’m saying is, I had
someone who’s one of my blind friends tell me at one time, that freedom
scientific is going to discontinue jaws in the future because of another
company that makes screenreading software when I was in florida visiting Dad a
few years ago! and again! that was a roomer! he told me faulse information, so
as far as that article, I don’t believe anything from it, unless I heare it
from microsoft themselves!