I am hoping that by January, that both JAWS and Windows 10 will be good to go.

"Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right." Henry Ford.

Carolyn

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Edenhofer" <bob.edenho...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2015 11:39 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws and windows 10!

Well I’ve listened to the FS podcast on windows 10, and yes? I’m a bit shaky to upgrade, but on the other hand? I’m excited! because when the wizard comes up, that says welcome to windows 10, I can hit windows enter, and narrator will come up speaking and walk me through the installation! Gosh! what a chalenge!