From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of petras
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2015 1:25 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] prblem with apple software update

Hi, I am having trouble using apple software update.  The update
will stop part way and I get a problem saying that the update did
not install properly.  I then tried to restart it.  A sighted
perion was there with me.  Then the computer was stuck on
"Windows shutting down." I neghed to do a force-restart and  I
tried again and the same problem happened.  Is there a way I can
get this problem solved?
Toshiba windows 7