Nice one, it does sound as if it has an over heating issue though, give it a
try and see what happens but make sure you take a backup if you have the chance
and make sure that you give it plenty of ventilation around the fan grill.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of petras
Sent: 23 June 2015 03:58
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] computer wont wake up, cooling fan on

I got it to work.  I just did a force-restart after the battery drained
compleetly.  First I plugged it in, I hit the power button.  The fan came on,
but no signs of life.  I did a force-shut down for 10 seconds.  I had a sighted
person look at it.  I hit the power botton and the person saw the same windows
didn't shut down correctly error.  Jaws never speaks that and they should fix
that.  So I hit controol-altogether-delete and it took me to a page to open up.
 Hit the enter key, closed the page by hitting space.  Then it returned to the
same error.  Hit enter and the fan just came on.  Nothing else happened.  Black
screen.
Then I did another force-restart and hst enter to dismiss that error.  The fan
again came on and the screen was finally at starting windows.  Yes! I finally
got it past the cooling fan sound.  ----- Original Message -----