Hello list,

So, adding to the list of issues discussed here with the latest JFW update
from earlier in the week, I am noticing that Jaws is pausing every now and
then when I’m making my way around webpages in Firefox. I use FF as my
primary browser so haven’t had the need to play with IE.

It mainly happens when I’m navigating around sites with the read by
paragraph, line, word or character commands. At first, I thought it may have
been an issue to a particular webpage, but as I’ve been moving around
online, I’m coming across it on all sorts of sites. It’s enough of a
hesitation where it interrupts one’s flow of getting around webpages.

Is anyone else experiencing this annoying issue with the latest Jaws update?

Thanks,

Cristobal