Hi,

When, I'm in my computer menu and I arrow down,

The only thing that is read pertaining to a thumb drive is:

Devices with removable storage expanded.

So, I been pressing the content menu and entering on O for Open.

Then, I get a insert disc dialog and I cancel out.

It's been like a 50 50 chance to open the thumb drive.

Can someone help me with a better way to open it.

I looked in the properties and didn't see anything really, besides being a
bit unsure?

Thanks,

Jorge