Mike,
Well I checked that out and more info only talked about skype. I did some internet searching and learned that the update KB3035583 must be installed. This update is listed. Later this afternoon I make make another call to Microsoft. The search stated that a process must be run to complete it. I did that again with no success.

-----Original Message----- From: Michael Boyd
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2015 9:12 PM
To: JFW List
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] reserving windows 10

Lenny,

Check in Windows Update, this is where I found a link that says "Learn
More", and this took me to the Windows 10 registration sign up site. After I
did this, I then started seeing the Get Windows 10 icon in my system tray.
Of course by then, I did not need to see it there.

Mike
mike....@comcast.net

-----Original Message----- From: Lenny McHugh