if this information came from a Microsoft site directly I would contact the Microsoft Accessibility Desk and raise the issue with them. They can be contacted at 1-800-936-5900.
Chuck

-----Original Message----- From: Neil Towery
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2015 4:31 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Want to cancel Windows 10 reservation

Hello Gang:

How about this! I want to cancel my reservation. How do I do that?

I want other updates to automatically download, but not Windows 10. There
seems to be some confusion as to whether it will want to automatically
download.

So, I would like instructions on how to cancel my reservation. I did a
google search, and found instructions. But, guess what: one of the
instructions was to "click on the hamburger in the upper left hand corner."

Excuse me? Totally blind folks cannot do that!

Thanks. Neil