Good going, Kim - you beat me!

Best to you from,

Carolyn

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kimsan" <kimsans...@gmail.com>
To: "jaws-users" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2015 2:47 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] I'm now on windows 10 pro!

Hello:

I began the process at 9:17 pm, and completed everything at 11:07 pm.

It took 3 dvr episodes of the flintstones, one smoke and a bottle of cocanut
watter.

I used my KNFB reader ap to check the progress; however, the only time I
needed visual assistance was at this window that stated express settings and
once next was clicked, narorator began telling me it was getting my comp
ready and aps were being loaded etc.

My jaws began talking which is where I'm confused, because I read that we
must reinstall jaws but all is working so should I reinstall jaws?

Same thing happened when upgrading to windows 8.1 where jaws just popped up
and no reinstall was needed.

Thanks Jim and others for reading my emails about freeking out, it was
painless.