From: "John R Vaughn" <jrvaugh...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 10:49 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Amazon issue using research it

List, about a week ago, using research it on a windows 7 laptop using jaws
16.04350, I no longer get product results  using Amazon.  It may have been
right after I downloaded the latest Jaws build, but I am not sure.

all the other research it functions seem to still be working.

will appreciate any thoughts, observations or help.

John