I agree with you. It looks nice and is very easy to find my audiobooks.

-----Original Message----- From: jim
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2015 3:29 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] iTunes latest 12.225 update, good news

In your humble opinion.
Works great here, don't know what your problem is!
I guess since it won't make you dinner its bad.
come on, really! do we have to complain about every little thing about a
program.
I thought this was a list to ask and answer Jaws related questions about
using Jaws with windows computers.
the latest iTunes 12.225 works extremely well and is fast with Jaws.
Check your view settings, and change if necessary...

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin