From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Rose Combs
Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2015 3:51 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] iTunes latest 12.225 update, good news

You may believe it is perfect, I never expected iTunes to cook my dinner, I
can do that myself, even if I wish someone would do it for me occasionally.

I'd like to see what I wish to see when I open the program instead of having
to tab through a ton of places that I will never use on the computer, I
listen to music using my iPhone and speakers, not the computer.  I do,
however, wish to get most updates on the computer, and I do wish to have
backups in iCloud and on my computer, occasionally, usually weekly at least
and I did prefer to remove applications I was no longer using the computer,
which is now more convoluted than it was.
If it were not for the syncing capability and the backups, I'd probably
never connect the phone to a computer.
As to the search capability, it seems broken to me and any time I can use a
real keyboard to type something in I am more satisfied, I can use the phone
but I still prefer a keyboard with good key travel and size.
Stop treating me like a moron because I don't see things the same way you do
Please!  We should be able to disagree without putting one another down.

Rose Combs
roseco...@q.com
A picture may be worth a thousand words but it takes up three times the
memory!