I am not too sure that doing away with your need to sign in to your computer is worth booting directly to the desktop. It only takes a very simple keystroke to bring the desktop up. This is making it possible for anyone who might decide to turn your computer on to get to your desktop. You have given up all security by performing this action. Not for me, thanks.

Mike
mike....@comcast.net

-----Original Message----- From: Dave Carlson
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 10:18 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: desktop

Very Cool! Had no idea this dialog existed, much less how to find it. Is
there a cheat sheet somewhere giving these specific control commands and
what they access?

Dave Carlson
Oregonian, woodworker, Engineer, Musician, and pioneer

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scorpio Forever" <scorpio...@gmail.com>