Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 1:42 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: desktop

Hi Carolyn,

I do believe that half of your statement is true, though I'm not sure if you
should quote me on that.

The Defragmentation service is true, as Windows 10 keeps your hard drive
defragged constantly so as to maximize the storage space and it's
information retrieval.

In terms of the Disk clean up, I don't believe this has been automated in
Windows 10, but as of Windows 8.1, disk clean up is still a manual task,
though, I suppose that you can automate it by setting it as a scheduled task
once a week, or so, but again, you can always set Internet Explorer to empty
temporary internet files automatically once you finish browsing.  That has
always been in the Internet Explorer settings, but in terms of emptying out
your recycle bin, or cleaning up dump files and/or log files, those you must
do manually, since the computer can never know which ones you want to delete
and which ones you don't.

Like I said above though, I may be incorrect in this statement, to please
take it with a grain of salt, as I am not officially using Windows 10 yet,
as it has not been reported ready for my computer.

Good luck.

Scorpio

-----Original Message----- From: Carolyn Arnold