All,

That installer certainly does need to be more accessible. However, there is a
tricky but workable way. If you are using jaws 13 or higher, you can use the
convenient ocr feature to try and locate those checkboxes. Just find a spot
where Google Chrome or such as mentioned, and reroute your PC cursor to that
location. Eight HTML type of screen will appear, just use your regular reading
commands to find and uncheck the boxes.