You're right, Mario.

1.  Press ALT+f  FOR THE FILE MENU AND PRESS THE LETTER t TO REACH THE Back
Stage section.
2.  Tab to Signatures and press the spacebar.
3. The system will give you the opportunity to add a new signature or modify
one which already exists.
4.  Tab to New and press Enter.
5.  You will be asked to name the signature.  She can use her name or
anything else which is appropriate.
6. There are options which ask you if you want the signature to be applied
on outgoing messages and on returns.  To make sure that the signature will
come up on those messages, choose the signature you have just created.
7. You will have the option to use whichever font you would like and choose
the size.  If she doesn't want to get involved with that, just keep tabbing.

You can also tab past the options to make the signature bold or written in
italics.
8.  Finally, you will come to an Edit box where the signature is to be
recorded.  You can type anything in the box but I recommend that you use
only the necessary information and keep the signature as compact as
possible.

Well, that's it, Mario.  If you have any questions, just e-mail me off list.

JOHN AND LINDA JUSTICE
PERSONAL E-MAIL:  john_just...@verizon.net