That's a good alternative, Kimmer.  Thanks.

JOHN AND LINDA JUSTICE
PERSONAL E-MAIL:  john_just...@verizon.net

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Kimber Gardner
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 7:59 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] creating a signature in Outlook 2010

Hi,

This may seem a bit convoluted, but it's not too bad really.

Create a new message -- alt H, N
Go to the insert tab -- alt N and arrow down once to the incllude box Arrow
right until you reach the signature dropdown and press enter.
You'll find yourself on the word signatures followed by an ellipses.
Press enter. You are now in the email signatures tab.
Tab three or four times until you get to the "new" button and press enter.
Once you've done that, you will be in an edit box where you want to type the
name of the signature, like My Sigline or whatever.
Type the name then tab to ok and hit enter.
Now you will find yourself in a tab with all sorts of options like which
account you want the new signature associated with, the font, alignment,
whether you want the signature added to replies or forwards etc. The last
tab before ok is the edit box where you will type the text of the signature.
Once you type the text, tab to ok and press enter.

If you have questions, let me know.

Kimber

On 9/15/15, Mario <mrb...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> a friend of mine wants to have a signature appended to her emails. she
> uses two accounts but I'm not sure if she wants the signature to apply
> to emails for one account or both. she knows she has to go to settings
> but she gets stuck. I think she's in the wrong place. isn't it alt+f t
> and down arrow to mail... and then what?
> please provide the steps that are necessary so I can help her?

Kimberly

---