Hi, Microsoft Word is acting goofy. I'm trying to address an envelope which I've been doing for years, but now when I hit enter for the next line, JAWS says B. and when I try to read by character, it doesn't announce the space. If I go on, it appears to be writing on the same line even though I hit enter for a new line. I think some setting has been changed. I'm sure there's someone out there on this extremely savvy list who can explain how I can set MS Word back to default settings. I'm running MSW 2010 on a Windows 7 Computer with latest version of JAWS. Thanks in advance for any help.
Jo