I can give an answer for question 2. You have to also put the vidieo
intercept driver on the thumbdrive and install it on the computer for the
JAWS to work.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Ravi Paswan
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 9:40 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] issue for portable jaws

witch line are copy and where is pest and where is the save is it save in
the thumb drive? jaws folder .
because when I am hit the jaws.bat then I gat some error message.
and my second question is video inter cept driver witch is should be install
the another computer.
is it can not posibal  with out install run.
please reply me.