From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of David Ferrin
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2015 5:15 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] live mail 2015 question

I just love computers when they don’t do what you want them to do even though
it has been done correctly. If you are interested then read on as I explain.

Now I have configured many a signature line in my day and I know how to set
things so that all new messages along with replies and forwards always get the
appropriate signature attached. Having said that in this case my signature
lines only show up on new messages and that’s all.

I always use a specified file for my signature lines so that if I ever decide
to change my signature for any reason it is much easier since all I have to do
is edit the file rather than going to tools, options, and flipping past 5 or 6
tabs to get where I want to go and fiddle with all of that stuff.

FYI I’ve done this in outlook express, outlook 2000, 2003, 2007 and if there
was any other program in my past I am drawing a blank as to what it was at this
moment. The point is it’s not rocket science, it just won’t work right.
David Ferrin
You don't have to be crazy to run a list like this, but it does help.