I thought that WML was 2012. Is there a new out? If so, does it work with jaws 15 and window seven 64?

-----Original Message----- From: David Ferrin
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2015 2:16 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] live mail 2015 question

I haven't done it yet, when I do it will get posted on the audio page just
like all of the rest of them.
David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
a simpler system that worked perfectly.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Neil Towery " <neiltow...@sc.rr.com>