I would expect that JAWS is the culprit. Next time it happens, close JAWS
and launch again, and it should work.

Dave Carlson

From: "Kimsan" <kimsans...@charter.net>
To: "'jaws-users'" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2015 07:49 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] CTRL key

I'm just wondering, but is it possible for a CTRL key to stop working out of
nowhere?  It was working all morning, then I noticed when I got home from
work, it stopped working.  This is on the left side of my Toshiba laptop.
It works, after an hour, then it works, I then press it again, then it
stops. Huh?

Kimsan Song

kimsans...@charter.net