UO, or OSU?

Dave Carlson

From: "Kimsan" <kimsans...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2015 12:53 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] CTRL key

More wires?  I will end up strangling myself.

Great suggestions though.
My CTRL key has been working though since I replied back to you originally
David. Maybe restarting jaws did the trick?

Watch, it will mess up in the morning before I have my coffee and all heck
will go south. For the winter...
I see based in your signature you are from Oregon? I will be there this
summer starting my masters program.

  Kimsan Song
kimsans...@charter.net