Well the latency problem I reported on here a while back
continues with Excel 2010 and the beta release of 17. I have
thoroughly reported all issues to FS. At present, it is too
frustrating to continue to try to use the two together. I
have returned to latest release of JAWS 16 until next
version of the beta comes out. Hopefully that problem will
be fixed.

I did not see any posts on here from others experiencing the
same. To briefly recap, I have Windows 7, 64 bit. When I tab
out of excel into another running application and then tab
back into excel JAWS either crashes and then restarts or
something else is going on but I have probably at least a 5
second delay before I can get JAWS to say anything.

Best,

Al