Try using the Insert -F10function keys  to access the Windows List View and
move through the applications that way.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Alan Robbins
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2015 4:38 PM
To: Jaws-Users-List <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Excel 2010 and JAWS 17 beta

Well the latency problem I reported on here a while back continues with
Excel 2010 and the beta release of 17. I have thoroughly reported all issues
to FS. At present, it is too frustrating to continue to try to use the two
together. I have returned to latest release of JAWS 16 until next version of
the beta comes out. Hopefully that problem will be fixed.

I did not see any posts on here from others experiencing the same. To
briefly recap, I have Windows 7, 64 bit. When I tab out of excel into
another running application and then tab back into excel JAWS either crashes
and then restarts or something else is going on but I have probably at least
a 5 second delay before I can get JAWS to say anything.

Best,

Al