From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2015 10:57 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] iTunes Steps

That last line in your message is probably the main reason we continue to do
this after almost 10 years. Thanks for saying that it has benefitted you in
your learning experience.

Honestly we sometimes get tired and consider hanging it up which one day I'm
sure we will. Is it going to be this year, well that has not been confirmed
yet.

Quite a number of other people are starting their own lists, to me that kind
of means no single one is as important as it just becomes another face in
the crowd so to speak.

Never the less thank you again for saying we have benefitted you.

David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
a simpler system that worked perfectly.