From: "leonard morris" <lmorris1...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2015 08:41 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] keyboard manager woes continues

I did not reply to this specific email sooner because it landed in my
ThunderBird spam folder. anyway, I renamed the folder to default old.jkm
and the problem was fixed. But when I rename it back to default.jkm the
problem returned. So, can I highlight the data in the default old.jkm
save it somewhere and thenpaste it back in to the default.jkm folder? Or
should I do something different? Not sure if I'm explaining this correctly.

--
"Every country has an idenity, history, customs,  and culture. It's a unique
landscape in determining how its people live, work and play."