Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2015 3:24 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] AVG 2016 Versus Microsoft Essentials

Neil,

I do not know what version of Windows that you are running, but MSE will not
on Windows 8 or later. However, prior to Windows 10, Windows Defender was
not secure enough to trust as your only antivirus program. In Windows 10
however, it has been upgraded, and is said to do a pretty good job. If you
are lookking for a free solution, there are scarcely few options out there.
I would recommend Vipre antivirus or Internet security, among the paid
antivirus programs, it does seem to be the most accessable and reliable
product out there. I believe that a 1 PC, 1 year license will run around
$40, how ever, a lifetime subscr iption only cost about 2 years worth of
subscr iptions. This can be used at no further cost for the life of your
computer, and if you have more than one computer, they offer a 3 PC license
and some larger ones. There is a tutorial on how to use McAfee with Jaws on
the Windows 10 and Jaws mailing list web page, and it sounds as if it could
also be very accessable, though I have no information of its cost. You would
be welcome on that list if you would like to subscribe and download the
tutorial. Good luck in your search.

Mike
mike122e...@comcast.net

-----Original Message----- From: Neil Towery