Maybe it is a custom highlight bar that you may have to teach?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Kimsan
Sent: 28 October 2015 16:30
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] wifi signal strength with jaws

Warning: This message contains unverified links which may not be safe.  You
should only click links if you are sure they are from a trusted source.
This is pretty neat; however, the only quom I have w/this is reading the list.
Each time I down arrow, I must perform a read current line to read the info.

Nonetheless, just could be a windows 10 thing. Lol.
Thanks for sharing...
SuccessfulImpact.com

www.Successfulimpact.com