The other day I shutdown my computer or at least I thought I did and then when I went back to it the next day my sighted person said it was on all night. but when I turned the monitor and the speakers it was just a blank screen and I could not get it to go into the windows so I unplugged everything and then plugged it back in again and everything is working fine now , so I must have put in in sleep mode by accident . so my question is how do you get a windows 8.1 64 bit machine out of sleep mode ?
Thanks in advance