From: "Mike B" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: "Jaws-Users List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2015 4:49 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Renewing My JAWS SMA

Howdy All,

I was just on the Freedom Scientific website trying to renew my SMA.  I'm
currently running Jaws Pro but, I want to downgrade to Jaws Home.  I
couldn't find anywhere to change which SMA I wanted so, by default it wanted
to charge $260.00 for a Pro SMA.  I know the Home SMA is about 1 half that
price but, as I said, I couldn't find how / where to downgrade to the Home
version.  Am I overlooking something or, is it even possible to downgrade
via the FS website?  All input will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks mooy
moocho.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.  Go Dodgers, next year anyways!