Oh, so they aren't sending out disks with every SMA release by default now? It would be just as well because my Internet is fast, and downloading myself to save $10 is easy.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike" <mike....@comcast.net>
To: "Jaws-Users List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2015 12:34 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Renewing My JAWS SMA

Hi Mike,

I called the Freedom Scientific Sales department to have this done. I paid them right over the phone, and a couple of days later I received my invoice/receipt in the mail. I had also gotten an Email confirmation of the transaction. I did not order a Jaws 17 disc, as that would have cost me another $10. The entire process only took about 10 minutes.

Mike
mike....@comcast.net

-----Original Message----- From: Mike B