Try contacting Freedomscientific direct?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Mike B
Sent: 31 October 2015 20:49
To: Jaws-Users List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Renewing My JAWS SMA

Howdy All,

I was just on the Freedom Scientific website trying to renew my SMA.  I'm
currently running Jaws Pro but, I want to downgrade to Jaws Home.  I couldn't
find anywhere to change which SMA I wanted so, by default it wanted to charge
$260.00 for a Pro SMA.  I know the Home SMA is about 1 half that price but, as
I said, I couldn't find how / where to downgrade to the Home version.  Am I
overlooking something or, is it even possible to downgrade via the FS website?
All input will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks mooy moocho.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.  Go Dodgers, next year anyways!

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take
any action in reliance on its contents:

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff
in England and Scotland
NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information
with NHSmail and GSi recipients
NHSmail provides an email address for your career in the NHS and can be
accessed anywhere