Here's a more accurate description of the Jaws command key error message I get when I press spacebar insert and j.

  An error has occurred in the script on this page.

Line:      5
Char:      9
Error:      Automation server can't create object
Code:      0

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? YesNo

--
"Every country has an idenity, history, customs,  and culture. It's a unique
landscape in determining how its people live, work and play."