I have entered nicknames for most of the contacts I use most often and I just have to type the nicknames into the TO field separated by commas and WLM puts in the actual email address. I usually have to tab and shift tab to have the addresses read out. I find it much easier to remember the nicknames than the beginning of the actual email addresses.
Sherrie

-----Original Message----- From: LeDon
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 11:56 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] WLM it was RE: JAWS and a new computer

Thanks. That works.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of jim
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 8:51 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Hi LeDon,
As long as a contact is saved to your contact list.
Just type four letters of the beginning of their email address into the Too
field.
Tab and Shift+tab, and WLM will fill the rest of the person's, email in for
you.
This has been a little bug in WLM, for a long time.
Good luck.

Consider the snow flakes

Consider the snow flakes, as they fall, bright and beautiful one and all.
Watch the snowflakes as they fall, all are different, large and small Look
at the snowflakes as they fall, they are One of God's treasures, created for
all.
Consider Him, as the blizzard blows, let Him warm your heart, and give Him
your soul.
Take a walk with Him daily in the snow, pray and meditate on Him whenever
you go.
Remember, God loves you and I, trust in His salvation before you die.