From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Trish
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2015 1:41 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Backup software

when the device is plugged in on window's 7 at least, i open with window's
explorer. i did not format the device. it did suggest i remove a file and i
did that. it asked me if i wanted to backup and i tap on ok, it backs up an
image on the seagate. that is all there is to it.
there's another program you might like better that is I believe if it's
still up on David's web site called, Karen's Repulator, hmmm that sounds
almost right, replicator, think that's it,lol
it is very jaws friendly.