Please tell me how to change this?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Ferrin
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Friday, November 20, 2015 3:00 PM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] accessible router

  I always change the SSID and the password as well. The reason is if you
  don't do that then anybody driving past your place will find out what kind
  of router it is normally because the SSID tells them that, at this point all
  they would require is a list of passwords easily available for routers and
  then simply walk write in to your network and have a field day so to speak.

  Safety first young man.