I think that's what is wi-fi sense. I really don't know what it is but you login with a microsoft account, isaw a blog about this and posted a question here asking what others thought about it, I got no response so I just dropped it!

-----Original Message----- From: Alan Robbins
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2015 2:44 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] accessible router

Holger,

Me too, but what you are seeing, as am I when out and
around, is the person's WI-FI network, not their
router/modem. My WI-FI network name can be see, as can
anyone's when in range, but I have a secure password. But,
getting back to my original question to David, and/or list,
how can someone log into my router/modem if not already
inside my network?

Best,
Al