JAWS works maybe 90% fine in Thunderbird 38.3.0 without scripts and with the PC cursor. I don't use the scheduler nor the chat function so I cannot re;port on them. But my tabber plus some hot keys seem to do most email functions just fine, sometimes after some trial and error. Maybe Maria and Angela from Italy can weigh in to be more helpful. I use Thunderbird with W7 and J16, latest build.