From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Kevin
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2015 5:13 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] I need directions to put Windows Live mail on Win
10and add Gmail to it.

open your start menu by pressing win key arrow to all apps and open it arrow
to windows accessory folder and open arrow down the apps if you don't see
windows live mail you need to reinstall here's a link for it
http://www.filehippo.com/download_windows_live_mail/rss/
when you install it  make sure to only check windows live mail because I
think microsoft retired all the other apps when you first open wlm it'll ask
you for an email type your gmail address enter type your pass check remember
pass enter don't check manually configure email server enter on gmail email
help wait until gmail configures gmail on wlm to get wlm onto windows 10
desktop press win key arrow to all apps arrow to windows accessory folder
and open it arrow to windows live mail press application key arrow to open
program location from the window that opens find wlm press application key
from context menu arrow to send to right arrow choose shortcut on desktop
this is how I did mine