does alt f4 work?

-----Original Message----- From: anna vimini Sent: Monday, December 07, 2015 1:23 PM To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com Subject: [JAWS-Users] when updating Mcafee internet security suite when I am manually updating McAfee security suite how do I cancel the update if I decide to suddenly stop the update? I know I am to go to cancel but the cancel button is always saying not available I tried just entering on the button but nothing happens because it is unavailable I also tried pressing insert and escape but no luck does anyone on the list know what I can try?
I am running windows 8.1 and Jaws 15
Thanks in advance

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
"Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have"
Facilitator of ECHO
(Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Senior Division
President National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Technology Division
NFBNJ newsline coordinator
jdege...@comcast.net