Why do you want to stop the update?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of anna vimini
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2015 1:56 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] when updating McAfee internet security suite

Hi Janie ,
I just figured out what you meant by saying this does alt f4 work?
no alt F4 does not work it just closes the program off but the update does
not cancel out.
Re: [JAWS-Users] when updating Mcafee internet security suite does alt f4
work?

-----Original Message----- From: anna vimini Sent: Monday, December 07,
2015 1:23 PM To:
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] when updating Mcafee internet security suite when I
am manually updating McAfee security suite how do I cancel the update if I
decide to suddenly stop the update?
I know I am to go to cancel but the cancel button is always saying not
available I tried just entering on the button but nothing happens because it
is unavailable I also tried pressing insert and escape but no luck does
anyone on the list know what I can try?
I am running windows 8.1 and Jaws 15
Thanks in advance