From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Flor Lynch
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 7:57 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] usb 3.0 port

I wonder, if the HDMI port can be distinguished from a USB port by virtue of
the fact that the HDMI port has the flat piece more towards the bottom of the
port. (The flat piece in the USB port is or may be a bit higher up.) I'm
looking at my Toshiba laptop and in the port with the flat piece towards the
bottom, a USB plug won't fit.