From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Jim Pursley
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2015 9:50 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Does enhanced convenient OCR do a good job on an
PDF image?

Not answering your question directly, I find that Open Book is ze best
graphics text reader for me.  When I encounter a graphic-any one with text
in it - I just print the article in which it's embedded using CNTRL P and
shortly the full text comes up.  If the graphic is a part of the overall, i
just scroll to it.

Open Book is a great OCR option for anyone reading a lot of
graphically-generated text.  It also works for protected etf's.
Apparently, protected etf's print just as any other one.

I am a happy camper with Open Book.