From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Bill Tipton (ML)
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2015 1:08 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Editing Profile on Face book (Work History and
Education )

Thank you Helga.
This should help; plus I will also try on my iPhone with Voice Over.
FYI I did go to my profile and could see how to add new employers but found no
way to edit the name of my existing employer ,but
your tip about pressing the space key on the employer name might cause Facebook
to pop up a window to allow me to edit that name.

Thank you very much.
Bill