From: JAWS-Users-List
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of
Fred Adams
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2015 6:08 AM
To: jaws-users
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Microsoft Office

I am using W10, WLM and latest jaws and I purchased a new
Dell desktop computer and it did not come with Microsoft
Office installed.  I am thinking of purchaseing Microsoft
Office and I would like to know if 2016 is very compatible
with jaws17 or if anyone has suggestions.  I am not to good
with computers so I will appreciate any info.  Thanks much

Best wishes,

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC
US ARMY AIRBORNE RET
MARANATHA! MARANATHA!!
For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: