Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2015 12:51 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Getting the applications key working on new HPlaptop

Wayne and Robin,
First, thanks for responding. Wayne, I do not have those extra keys on mine.
Robin, do you know where the bios is at so that I can get sighted help to
get this working?
Kurt

After blindness and a double organ transplant, you can say I am as resilient
as rubber, anything you throw at me I am going to bounce back from!