Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2015 9:33 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Getting the applications key working on new HPlaptop

I have a new HP laptop and I use either the right mouse button on the numb
pad or there is a double bar at the bottom of the keyboard under the
spacebar and the right side of that opens the context menu.  I don't know if
you have the same extra bars on the keyboard you have.  I still haven't
figured out how to make the FN key work with the row of F keys.  I had 2
Asus machines and they were easier.

Wayne