Hi,
Did you try using the JAWS cursor to find the signature button and then press the left mouse button? That might work. Also, you could do OCR on that window and then find the button after JAWS did the OCR and then press the left mouse button as well. Also, NVDA would definitely access it. That is why it is good to have NvDA as a back up screen reader for situations like this. Have a great one.

-----Original Message----- From: Pinky
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2016 11:07 PM
To: JAWS-Users-List 2
Subject: [JAWS-Users] How to get the signature button to work on a petition

Hi Group,

There was a petition going around and I think it was on this list also. On
that petition using Jaws 16 I  and a number of other people on list  were
unable to click on the signature button. Does anyone have any idea how we
could have click on the signature button and got it to work? I tried using
the enter key ,spacebar and b for button and then enter key. The only way I
could get it to work was I had to use my mouse with the left mouse button
and the little vision I had. Any suggestion on this would be appreciated.

Ed